Terms & Conditions
1. Purpose of this document These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter “General Conditions”) govern the sale of women’s clothing to final consumers (hereinafter “Customers”), as well as related accessories of the Corso Vannucci Cashmere collection (hereinafter “Products”), marketed by Corso Vannucci Cashmere through the dedicated area of the Corso Vannucci Cashmere website, following the procedures contained within the same between Corso Vannucci Cashmere and Customers, will be governed by these General Terms and Conditions. For these General Terms and Conditions, a final consumer means any natural person acting for purposes outside the business, commercial, craft or professional activity eventual breakthrough. The products are marketed by Corso Vannucci Cashmere, with registered office in Str. Ludovico Ariosto, 37, 06063 Magione PG, Perugia Commercial register no. , tax code and VAT number 02344060542. For any information related to these General Conditions or purchases made based on the same, interested parties can fill out the special request form in the assistance area website customers Corso Vannucci Cashmere. (from now on the “Site”).
2. Contract conclusion modalities The Customer should not consider the information and details contained in the e-commerce area on Corso Vannucci Cashmere website as offers. These offers constitute an invitation to customers to conclude business through the forwarding of purchase proposals. The Customer formulates the purchase proposal for the Products at the time of sending the order form in an electronic format that the Customer must fill in and confirm in the order summary screen. If the Customer wishes to receive the invoice, he must choose the appropriate option in the order form. The Customer can indicate a dispatch place different from that shown in the compilation of their personal data. Once the customers send the order form, an order summary page will be displayed, and the site will send an e-mail confirming the order reception. By submitting the order form, the Customer agrees that these General Conditions will govern any purchase contract. Therefore all orders are subject to acceptance by Corso Vannucci Cashmere, which reserves, at its sole discretion, the right not to execute any order proposal in the case of where: – the data provided by the Customer at the time of filling in the order form are incomplete or incorrect; – the Customer is not qualified as a final consumer or does not meet the requirements to give course to the payment conditions; – the Products ordered are not available. For this purpose, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will not be held responsible for changes in the availability of certain Products. If only part of the Products ordered are not available and there are no other reasons that may legitimize the failure to accept the order proposal, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will follow up the order proposal limited to the products available; – destination of the products located outside the Italian territory. In the cases indicated above, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will inform the Customer by e-mail that the order proposal has not been accepted (in whole or part). In this email, we will specify the reasons why the contract has not been concluded. In this case, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will refund the Customer any sums already paid by the latter. The purchase agreement between the Customer and Corso Vannucci Cashmere will be concluded only if Corso Vannucci Cashmere accepts the Customer’s order. In this case, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will send to the Customer, to the e-mail address provided by the latter, confirmation that the purchase order is being executed.
3. Prices and Payment conditions 3.1. Products selling prices, shipping costs and payment methods are those shown on the Website and are expressed in Euros. The sales prices of the Products include VAT but do not cover shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due. Corso Vannucci Cashmere reserves the right to change the prices shown on the Site at any time. Any change in rates will not apply to products that have already been sent to the customer. Corso Vannucci Cashmere cannot be considered responsible for any price changes, in any circumstances. 3.2 The Customer undertakes to pay the price of the Products purchased in the following ways: – Credit card online: payment by credit card Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Diners. Credit card payments are managed directly from Cybersource secure servers, that guarantee online transactions security. For this reason, Corso Vannucci Cashmere does not know the customer’s credit card details. Once the order has been received, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will make a pre-authorization request on the Customer’s credit card. This action is necessary to ensure that the Customer has sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Credit cards will be subject to verification and authorization by the issuing institution of the same. Corso Vannucci Cashmere will not be responsible for any lack of authorization by the entity in question. Once the contract has been concluded, under Article 2 above, the debit on the credit card will be final. – Paypal: in this case, the charge will be made upon confirmation of order reception. If Corso Vannucci Cashmere does not accept the order proposal, the amount will be credited to the Customer.
4. Product delivery method 4.1. The Products will be delivered on a time base, following the delivery service chosen and indicated in the order by the Customer, among the options listed on the Site. Shipping costs are free for all orders coming from Italy. Upon shipment, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will send the Customer a shipment notification e-mail, containing the instructions on how to track the delivery. In case of a shipping delay, resulting from causes beyond the control of Corso Vannucci Cashmere, the Customer will be promptly notified by Corso Vannucci Cashmere customer service.4.2. Risks related to the Products pass to the Customer upon delivery of the Products to the courier.
5. Withdrawal Right 5.1. The Customer has the right to withdraw, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 working days from the day he received the Products purchased, according to these General Terms and Conditions.5.2. The withdrawal right may be exercised, within the period referred to in Article 5.1 above, by returning the purchased Products. This right is subject to the necessary return procedure activation, to be made through the Site by accessing the personal area and clicking on the “return procedure” button. 5.3. The integrity of the Products that are intended to be returned is an essential condition for the withdrawal right exercise by the Customer. In particular, the Products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged. The identification tag must still be attached to the Products with the disposable seal, as well as the various Composition and washing labels. 5.4. The Customer must activate the return procedure on the site within 14 working days from the date of Products reception. The Customer must contact the same courier who delivered the Products. The package must be provided to Corso Vannucci Cashmere within 15 working days from the date of Products reception. Returned Products must be sent to Corso Vannucci Cashmere in a single shipment. Therefore, Corso Vannucci Cashmere reserves the right not to accept Products belonging to the same order that have been returned at different times. Carrier references can be found on the documentation within the package that was delivered. The Products must be returned using the same shipping box.
6. Returned product reimbursement time and method 6.1. If the withdrawal has been exercised within the terms and conditions set out in Article 5 above, and the checks on the returned Products have been concluded positively, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will email the Customer with the relative returned Products acceptance confirmation. 6.2. As a result of the above, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will refund the sums paid by the Customer for the purchase, net of any discounts or promotions. In the case of promotions that involve the reduction or the total rebate of shipping costs, the fee corresponding to the return costs will be withheld by Corso Vannucci Cashmere from the sum due to refund title of the price paid for the Products purchased.Besides, from the moment of delivery of the purchased Products to the shipper indicated by Corso Vannucci Cashmere in the Return Form, Corso Vannucci Cashmere exempts the Customer from any liability in case loss or damage to the Products during transport. Whatever payment method used by the Customer, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will refund them as soon as possible. In any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which Corso Vannucci Cashmere has become aware of the withdrawal right exercised by the Customer after compliance verification with all the requirements. The refund will be made according to the payment method used at the online purchase time. 6.3. When there is no correspondence between the Products recipient, indicated in the order form, and the person who paid their purchase, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will refund who made the payment.
7. Product 7.1. The Products illustrated on the Site are Corso Vannucci Cashmere branded products and other brands legitimately in Corso Vannucci Cashmere availability. Each Product characteristics are shown on the Site within its page. However, due to your internet browser and the monitor you are using, the product colours may not correspond to the actual ones. 7.2 If the Customer believes that the Products purchased are defective, he can return them: a) activating the return procedure through the Site by accessing the personal area within 14 working days by Products reception date; b) sending them to the e-commerce warehouse [final address to be confirmed]; or c) replacing them in one of Corso Vannucci Cashmere network sales points with garments of equal or higher value and any cash adjustment, subject to presentation of a print of the e-mail with the purchase report;7.4 Corso Vannucci Cashmere will carefully review the returned Product (which must have the various washing composition labels and brand labels). The company will communicate the confirmation or not of acceptance of the returned Product. In case of defective Products acceptance, Corso Vannucci Cashmere will refund the paid sums to the Customer.
8. Personal Data Protection For all the obligations relating the collection and processing of Customer personal data and related purposes, please refer to the appropriate information contained in on the Site.
9. Applicable dispute resolution law 9.1 The Sale General Conditions are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Codice del Consumo, Consumer Code) with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. Amendment No 70 on certain aspects relating to electronic commerce. For any dispute relating to the validity, interpretation or execution of these Sale Terms and Conditions, territorial jurisdiction shall be given to the consumer’s residence or domicile court.